LOCATION : TALA Near DIGHI PORT and MUMBAI - GOA HIGHWAY
LAND For SALE : SALE
BOOKING AMOUNT : Rs 2 LACS Only
TOTTAL COST of PLOT : Rs 8.50 LACS Only
INTREST FREE EMI : Rs 12000/- Only
RAILWAY STATION : 24 Km
HIGHWAY : 6 Km TALA
STATUS Of LAND : IMMEDIATE REGISTRATION , VACANT ,READY for DEVELOPMENT
PAPERS of LAND : CLEAR - TITTLE ,
O F F E R for FIRST 24 CLIENTS : DISCOUNT of Rs 42000/- On IMMEDDIATE BOOKING.
BENEFITS : Located close to the ever-growing industrial belt in Raigad District with close proximity to Vile Bhagad MIDC, Nagothane
MIDC, Roha MIDC, Mangaon and Mahad.
- 4 lane extension of NH 66 is in progress on the Panvel-Mahad Stretch. NH 66 is just 20 kms away from Expat Harvest.
- The proposed 6 lane Dighi-Mangaon-Ville Bhagad-Pirangut corridor will be in close proximity of the project.
- Located only 33 km from Dighi Agardanda port SEZ. It is a first of its kind multi-industry & port-based SEZ in
Maharashtra.It is one of the key economic influence zones under the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor project (DMIC).
- Indo-Japan Government to invest Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor. This industrial corridor will create over 3 Lacs jobs.
Also 31 villages from Tala taluka to be included in this development.
- SH 96, which connects Dighi Port to Indapur on NH 17 and extends to Pune via Vile Bhagad MIDC and Lavasa is
proposed to be widened to 4 lanes under DMIC project.
- Proposed Cargo rail connectivity from Dighi Agardanda Port to Indapur to be developed in the next 5-6 Years.
Proposed coastal highway to pass through Tala in next 5 to 6 years. Expat Harvest being in close proximity will benefit
from these developments
for MORE DETAIL and SITE VISIT CALL JEERESH PARDESHI WE CHARGE 2 % COMMISSION